Beth Pennington represents a broad array of clients on real estate transactions and insurance matters. Ms. Pennington’s practice experience includes representation of owners, developers, and real estate funds in joint ventures and other real estate deals. She regularly provides legal counsel on purchase and sale, finance, workouts, commercial and residential development, leasing, tenancy in common and public-private partnerships.
Ms. Pennington and her team take pride in providing sophisticated legal counsel at rates that are significantly lower than the rates charged by their previous firms. She manages deal flow so that her clients’ transactions can be completed efficiently and calmly. Clients value Ms. Pennington’s responsiveness, ability to anticipate and solve problems in advance of closing, and proactive style of negotiating.
- Representation of the owner of 70,000+ square foot San Francisco property in joint venture with institutional partner to redevelop property as a part of Central SOMA plan including a 1031 exchange, acquisition of additional property for relocation of long-term tenant, and financing
- Representation of the developer of a six story 69 unit condominium project at Fulton and Gough in joint venture, property acquisition and construction financing
- Representation of owners of a retail shopping center in Colma, anchored by Target, BevMo and Michaels, in leasing and financing
- Representation of the developer of 680 acres of land that was formerly part of the Mare Island Naval Shipyard in Vallejo, California
- Representation of the purchaser of 50,000+ square foot Marin County office building in joint venture, purchase, financing and leasing
- Assistance to public utility with 65,000+ acre real estate portfolio regarding redevelopment potential, leasing, and licenses
- Representation of real estate funds in both transactions and in-house management of transaction documentation and fund compliance