California real estate provides fertile ground for both business investments and personal dreams. Whether the terms of the transaction are unusual or standard fare, we help our clients negotiate and close deals with seasoned and practical advice. We are dedicated to the cost-effective, successful conclusion of every transaction.
With years of deal experience and understanding and appreciation for the particular needs of those in the real estate business, our attorneys are accustomed to providing counsel to investors, equity providers, developers, lenders, borrowers, guarantors, owner associations and tenants-in-common. We regularly assist clients with real estate matters of many kinds, including:
- Purchase and sale of all asset types
- Joint ventures
- Office lease and sublease
- Retail leasing
- Granting and exercising options
- Preparation and enforcement of easements and cost-sharing agreements
- Real estate finance
- Property and asset management agreements
- Co-tenancy agreements
- Letters of intent
- Title insurance (whether purchase, modification, or claims)
We pride ourselves on applying our many years of experience to be deal makers, not breakers.